1. Chipotle Lobster and Avocado Wraps. I. Just. Can’t. These look heav-en-ly. Do you think I can put any more emphasis on these? I came across this recipe at 11:45am and I had to stop looking at the pictures because my mouth is watering like you wouldn’t believe—partly because I’m already hungry for lunch and partly because of the ingredients. Lobster is such a delicacy and I keep saying that once I get a real job, I’m going to treat myself (fingers crossed). Until then… I’ll see you in my dreams, little delicious wrap.
2. Cyanea Capillata 01 by Alexander Semenov. Beautiful, quirky art makes my heart sing sing sing. I’ve never seen anything like this print. Adding it to the wishlist stat. Wall Envy Art is another cute shop I came across this week through Etsy’s Quit Your Day Job series.
3. The Rad Market. I’m stealing yet another jewelry find from Erin at Two Thirds Hazel, but it’s just so good that I can’t not share. I took one look at the bracelets and immediately whipped out my wallet, shuffled some savings around (read: into my checking account), and purchased the Great Pyramid Cuff Bracelet ($8—sold out).
4. Orange is the New Black. I’m at a loss for words for how to describe Netflix’s new show. It’s about a seemingly normal woman who has to go to jail for a year. Intriguing, right? So, I watched the first episode. Then I watched two more. After one night of episodes, I was
a little a lot freaked out, grossed out, and unsure, but that didn’t really stop me from coming back for more. Kind of addicted now, and kind of think it’s pure genius.
5. July Jams. Just some tunes for the weekend. GUYS. Sara Bareilles and Matt Nathanson both have new albums out that are so completely worthy of your ears. Check them out and have a fabuloso weekend doing something you love. ♥